Saturday, March 8, 2014

Lucas Is Getting Baptized Today



The streets of Carrasco


Hey Fam!!!

Thanks for all the emails everyone. Hey Utes basketball is actually doing pretty darn good, and yeah I was totally thinking about when we went to Austin this week cause we talked to some guy who lived in Texas and I thought back to when we went to Texas. So it turns out that Elder Ochoa is an ASU fan so that might be a little set back in our relationship now that we are in the PAC 12, but I'll try and look over it. Anyways sounds like the nationals trip was awesome, geez they asked them to dance at awards and gave them a standing O. Sounds like the best drill team in the nation to me! 

Lucas is getting baptised today!!!!!!!!! I seriously can't explain how grateful I am for him. He is such an awesome kid, and I know that he is going to be such an awesome missionary and member for the rest of his life. He has actually had a pretty rough life. Turns out that his mom was into drugs and he lived with his grandparents for the first 15 years of his life because his mom was at a rehabilitation center in the US. And then his mom came back and they didn't really get along so he ran away to his uncles house and that is where he is now. It is hard for me to believe what he has gone through is true because he is such a positive person. He really is such an awesome example to me. Today is a great day!

President Cook got here on Thursday, but I haven't met him yet, but he sounds really great. I'm guessing I'll get to meet him on Sunday. Oh and transfers are this next week!!!! This transfer really went by so fast! But I don't think that they are going to change me or my companion. But we will see...

Someones B day is coming up this next week!!!!!!! Bo I hope you have an awesome day, I seriously can't believe how big you are. I remember the first day we saw you in a Guatemalan hotel with your little train outfit and whole head of hair! Bo you are always going to be my best bud and one of my biggest examples. Keep working hard in everything you do! I love you dude, have an incredible day!

I love you more than you will ever know!
Elder England

No comments:

Post a Comment