Saturday, March 15, 2014

I'm Just Trying To Follow The Prophet's Example


Lucas' baptism!  He is awesome!

 Haha - Weekly planning gets a little long sometimes :)


Happy B day Bo!!!!!! 

I'm super jealous that you're going to Extreme Airsports, I love that place! And sounds like you're set for soccer season. Something that I'm stoked for when I get back is to go to all of your soccer and sports games. Hope you have an awesome day dude!

Sounds like Mace is killing it in Boulder, baptizing and helping everyone! That is so cool that you had dinner with a family that knows Mace, that kinda shocks me and makes me realize how close you guys are. I'm super jelly I wish you could have dinner with some families from here... maybe some day.

Anyways so LUCAS GOT BAPTIZED!!!! It was super awesome, and he seriously is such an awesome kid. The whole ward is astonished at how awesome he is. And President and sister Cook came to the baptism, so I got to meet them. They seem like the nicest people! That's cool that you talked with his sister. Haha so this is an email I got from president today and my response.

President Cook

The baptism yesterday was awesome. Lucas will be a wonderful addition to the kingdom. Please ensure that he receives the priesthood, gets to the temple soon to do baptisms for the dead and gets a responsibility within the ward. I heard some disturbing news yesterday.....(you're a ute fan) :) I know, I know, I shouldn't have brought that up. Let's just keep working hard together. Love you.
15 Mar 2014

England, Davis Rodney

Thank you President, Lucas really will be such an amazing member and missionary. And good news he already got the priesthood on Sunday! We are working to get him to the temple soon. Lucky for him its super close. But you would be correct about the fact that I am a U fan. Sorry to disappoint you President, I´m just trying to follow the prophets example;)
Thanks for all that you do! Le quiero.

He seems like a super funny guy!  I'm super excited to stay here in his ward. Oh yeah, I forgot to even tell you, we had transfers this week.  I guess I didn't even mention it cause I was almost sure that Elder Ochoa and I would just be staying here... and we are!!! I'm super excited for another transfer with Elder Ochoa, we just work really good together.  And the assistans are staying the same so we are living with the same people. 

Oh, do you remember Elder Gallacher from Florida?  Well he is the new secretary of the mission!!!  So he is now in this zone and we see each other like all the time.  I don't know if I told you much about him but he is sooo funny!  He is probably one of my best friends here in the mission, so I'm, excited to see him a lot!

Sad to hear that Jim Gasik passed away, he was an awesome man. I remember one of the times we went down to Delta for a camp he brought his boat and the guys my age and I hung out with him on his boat the whole weekend. He was such a funny and nice easy going guy. Send my love and support would ya?

So someone has a B-Day on the 20th!!! The best mom in the world!!! I miss you so much mom, I don't think I realized how much you did for me until I left. But more than the cooking, cleaning, and laundry you have always helped me to stay on the right path. I don't know how you and dad raised such an awesome family! I love you so much mom, and can't express how grateful I am for all you have done for me.

Well I don't have any more time my hour is up, but I hope you have a great B-Day and that all your wildest dreams come true:)
Well other than Lucas we didn't really have many people to teach, but the last couple of days we have actually found some people that have a lot of potential.  So I'll let you know how they progress next week.  

Well I love you all!  Have an awesome week!

Elder England


We went to this place called 
CIUDAD VIEJA


Pretty cool place...
This guy loves his job!

No comments:

Post a Comment