Monday, October 28, 2013

Pray For Chandler


Hey Family!!!

I honestly don't even know what to say right now! I wish I could be there to help Chandler and his family and my friends. I don't know what to say other than I will be praying for them. I don't know why things like this happen, but I know that everything happens for a reason. 

Halloween this week!!! Sounds like you guys are great, I hope MORP was fun. Dad I hope your recovering okay. I love you all.

This week has been kind of crazy! Elder Marroquin has been resting his knee in the house almost all this week. And I have had about 5 different companions this week. It has been kind of hard, but I feel like I've done my best to run our area. 

Alejandra is going to be baptized this weekend if everything works out, yay! As for Carmen I went by her house like 5 times this week but never got a chance to talk to her. But when I was out knocking doors with some of my other campanions we found Roberto and Lorena. They are so awesome, they are a young married couple and they have a baby boy. They had talked to the missionaries before, but man they are so awesome I really really hope that I can help them to one day be sealed in the temple. 

Okay so my companion is pressuring me to leave, even though it's only been a half an hour. 

I love you more than you will ever know! Have an awesome week everyone, and remember to pray for Chandler!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment