Tuesday, November 5, 2013

I'm Going To Give It My Best Shot


Hey fam!!!

I feel the same way with everything that is going on. I am so grateful for everything that I have, I just wish that I could do more to help. You guys are so awesome to help my friends like this. I really can't do anything other than pray for them, and that is what I have been doing. In a way looking at all of this, It has made all of us realize how much we need the Lord in our lives. I know that whatever happens, EVERYTHING is going to be okay. But that is not going to stop me from praying for a miracle!!!!!!

Sounds like Halloween was fun, me and Elder Canete bought candy to give to the little kids (a little creepy I know, but it was Halloween). The problem was that there weren't that many kids, and we bought it pretty late, so now we have ended up eating all the candy. 

Okay this week was reeeeeaaaally crazy!!! Elder Marroquin and Elder Segura were in the house and didn't leave for proselyting this whole week. Well it's a long story but the thing is that they were angry with the zone leaders for not caring about them or something like that, so there was a big fight. Anyways I had been working with Elder Canete in our areas, for quite a while so we were pretty much companions and Elder Marroquin and Elder Segura weren't really doing anything other than sitting in there beds all day. Well there was this big fight - President was called multiple times, and it turned out that they told Elder Marroquin and Elder Segura to leave and go to Montevideo until the end of this change. So they left on Wednesday last week and It has just been Me and Elder Canete in the house. Actually we had a sleep over at our zone leaders house the past two nights, it's been pretty fun my zone leaders are awesome. Or were awesome, (one of them is leaving this change).

Anyways so there is that story, but the bigger issue right now is changes.... This next change I am going to...... TRAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are going to be here in Florida in the same area. Oh gosh, I really didn't believe them when they told me that last night, and I don't know how much I slept last night. I am nervous but excited at the same time! I remember a similar feeling when I got my mission call. But if President and the assistants felt like they could put me as a trainer this change, then I'm going to be a trainer! Inspite of all my fears and doubts, I'm going to give it my best shot. I'm going to doubt my doubts before I doubt my fears! 

So that's all that! I remembered to take pictures but I forgot to bring my camera cord, so I'm so sorry I don't have any pictures this week:( I'll be better next week!
I didn't have time to read Macy's letter this week, I just assume that she is doing awesome. Anyways have an awesome week!

I love you more than you will ever know! Be an example of the believers, and lend a helping hand to all those that need it! 

Elder England


For Chandler and His Family - 

I have made so many memories with Chandler, it's hard to pick just one. From playing monkey in the middle on the Webb's front lawn, to going boating at Utah Lake! He has always been someone with a positive attitude. That is probably the aspect or attribute that I most admire about Chandler - that no matter what happened he was always happy. 

He has always had a way to brighten other peoples spirits. I know that right now, and whatever happens in the future Chandler is going to be happy. I am praying for you Chandler, and I love you! Thank you for the friend that you have been to me over the years.

Start strong, Finish stronger!


No comments:

Post a Comment