Tuesday, September 3, 2013

I Remember That I Am Here For A Reason





Baptism pic with Juan Pablo and his Dad and brother


Juan wore dark underwear - haha


These are some shady guys!



Hello Family!!!


I had my first baptism yesterday!! Juan Pablo!!! He was so excited to get baptized, and the baptismal service was awesome, his dad and brother came who are not members and aren't really interested or I should say weren't really interested. I'm hoping that this makes them a little more interested in what we have to say. For the rest of our investigators, I can't say much.  None of them are really progressing. But we are talking to a lot of people everyday. It's difficult sometimes when we are talking to people, cause if I can't understand the conversation then it's hard for me to input something. I didn't really have any very spiritually impactful experiences this week, and I was a little bummed about that. But I have been trying really hard to understand more and really listen so that I can say more and be a bigger part in the lessons. And I'm understanding and talking more and more. A good majority of everything is still Elder Marroquin talking. Sometimes I think that I should just stay quiet because Elder Marroquin can teach a lot better than I can and with a lot more clarity. But I remember that I am here for a reason, and I have something that I need to share with everyone! So this makes me open my mouth and talk. I still need to talk a lot more though!!!!! and pay better attention to what people are saying. Sometimes at the end of the days my brain just gets fried from all the Spanish and kind of just shuts down. I really try but sometimes I physically can't focus, and I'm pretty sure that I've fallen asleep with my eyes open in some cases:) But, things are getting a lot better. And things with my companion are great, he is an awesome missionary. Actually really weird I am finding out, but he is an awesome missionary and I am learning a lot from him. Oh and he loves to cook, I don't know if I told you that before but he made this chicken this morning it was delicious. "Why you always got to be biten on my moment, does it taste good?... delicious" Uh it's killin me that I can't quote anything "ugh what do they teach in this place?"

OOOOOOHHHHHHHH I got my packages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It seriously made my whole day actually my whole week. Thank you so much! I think that all the food is already gone, except the pancakes, I'm saving those;) And we had a squirt gun fight earlier today it was crazy! "Hey good news, I saw a dog today" actually I see a dog every two seconds of everyday there are literally thousands of them. I'm going to pack a squirt gun in my back pack so I can squirt the dogs that bark at us. Everything in the packages were genius, the Mickey Mouse suckers and sour balls made me a little homesick, but I enjoyed them very much.

Sorry this email is really short, I really don't have much to say things are going great, I'll write a better email next week and hopefully I have some cool experiences. But I have some pictures this week. Oh yeah and GO UTES! I'm still mad about the loss last year but we got them back! That is so awesome that all of you are getting new callings! You guys are awesome! Thank you all for everything, I'm going to try to send some letters soon.


I love you all more than you will ever know!
Elder England



Just getting a little sun tanning in - 
It's starting to warm up!


Played some futbol last week!


Here is our bedroom and the three crazy latinos I live with!
That's all folks - love ya!  Hasta Luego

No comments:

Post a Comment