Thursday, January 1, 2015

I'm Not Going To Waste A Second


 My new "boy" Elder Perry!

Hey fam!!!

It was so nice to see you all on Christmas. I was literally the happiest person in the world that day. Thanks for all the comments... I really am loving it here. And guess what!!! I'm training!!!!!!!!!!! Elder Perry is my new campanion. He is from North Carolina, and he is pretty much the coolest missionary in our mission. Okay I don't know him super well yet, but yeah. 

So I am just writing you now because they had all the trainers go to the mission home on Tuesday morning and we were in meetings like all day and we got to go out proselyting for a little with the new missionaries. It was super weird though, because I had to travel alone from Rio Branco to Montevideo. I left at 3 in the morning on Tuesday to get to Montevideo on time. It went by pretty quick though because I just lsept the whole time. But it was so weird to be alone... like super weird. "Way, way freaky". 

So I don't have much more time to write, but this next change is going to be the best. It really hit me that I only have six months left, but I'm not going to waste a second. 

Thanks for all the support and love. I love you more than you'll ever know. Keep the pics comin.

PS Bennett looks super chill with his long hair. Grow it out while you can!

Love Elder England


I am so proud of my two boys -
Elder Cruz is happy to have a brother :) 


It's going to be an awesome transfer!

No comments:

Post a Comment