Tuesday, July 15, 2014

I'm Going To La Costa!

Saying goodbye to the Bergains family

Hey!!!!!!

So we got transfers last night! And... Elder England is leaving!!! I'm going to La Costa. It's crazy, I wasn't expecting that at all. I've only been here for one transfer. I'm super sad that I'll be leaving the Burgains family and Carlos and Mirtha and Gabriel and Steven. A missionary jokingly said today that the mission is horrible, you get to know and love so many people and then leave them. I find this very true. Haha but I am also super excited to go to La Costa. My new comp is Elder Lizaraso. I think he is from Paraguay. I don't know him at all. But I have heard he is a really good missionary. I'll still be a District Leader there in my new area. And Elder Bustamante is staying so he can help all our investigators.

California has come to an end. Hey good progress on the lot! And no I never tried a Bonzai Bowl, but it sounds scrumptous. Scooter is home, that is so crazy how fast time goes. And Max is leaving, he`ll be an awesome missionary. Go get em Elder Schreiner! 

This past week was a pretty great week. In church we saw a lot of miracles! We had 9 investigators in church!!!! Hector, Leticia, and their three kids who are so funny and crazy! Carlos and his spouse Mirtha, who walked to church by themselves! We also had Steven who is the grandchild of a less active member that we found and are helping reactivate. Steven should get baptised on the 27th this month. And also Gabriel was there in church. It was a great day! I was just so happy to have been a tool in the Lords hands to help these people come to know the gospel. I am really sad that I won't be able to see these people progress toward baptism, but I know that they will progress. I'm also going to miss a lot of the members here, they have been a really big help this last transfer. 

Packing makes me stressed out, even more stressed than the normal mission stressed. I think that is why by face is so bad. I'm using the cream, which is almost gone, it would be wonderful if you could send me something cause it's getting bad!! But hey on another note, not sure why it came to my mind, but could you send me a recipe for brownies and other easy desserts. We had an interchange yesterday so I wasn't able to go to a family home evening with the Burgains family. But we made a funfetti cake that a missionary had received in a package it was delicious, but I couldn't sleep cause we ate it right before bed. Do I regret it, no definitely NOT. But I did go to the family home evening last week with them. They are so awesome! 

Get this we were talking to Hector about how he was going to propose and we were joking around. But then we had a charla with him in the church to think about ways that he could propose. We came up with the idea of proposing at the temple in Carrasco in the gardens... yeah genious. Anyways the whole family is super awesome and loves when we go to talk with them or when they come to church. I'm going to miss them.

Well have a wonderful week with everything. I don't have my camera chord because I just came from a meeting but I'll send some next week. 

Love you all more than you'll ever know.

Elder England

No comments:

Post a Comment