Tuesday, August 13, 2013

I Leave Tomorrow Morning


I leave tomorrow morning bright and early at 4 for the airport! They are letting us write short emails to let you know when we are leaving. Wow those six weeks went by so fast. It is going to be so hard to say goodbye to my district, they have been my family for these six weeks.

We had a testimony meeting last night and everyone was crying! But we have each others emails and we can see each other after the mission. Plus from seeing how fast these six weeks went, I know that these two years are going to fly by! I'm so excited to get to Uruguay and meet my new companion, I'll let you know all about everything! 

Mom and Dad I hope you're having an awesome trip. I love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ill see you on the flip flop lata,
Elder England

No comments:

Post a Comment