Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Transfers - Off To Montevideo

Saying goodbye to the Oyarzabol Family - 
They are awesome!

Hola Fam!!!!!!!!!!

Dang I love reading all your emails! I get so focused and really feel like I am actually talking to each one of you personally. I didn't realize how funny you guys were. Haha I especially liked what dad said when Maggie asked him to tell her date that her curfew is 12:30, ¨I gladly abliged.¨ haha yeah I totally wish I could have seen Macy´s hick tooth, but when I was reading I was kinda hoping that she was going to say that she had to go a whole week or something without her tooth. Sounds like everything is going awesome at home with drill, young womens, high council, school, work, and boys (notice how I put drill first;)) 

Anyways things here have been kind of... oh wait transfers!!!!!!! Okay so after 6 months here I am leaving to...... Montevideo!!!!!!!!!! My area is called Carasco. My new companion will be Elder Ochoa, who is gringo apparently when I first heard his name I thought he was latino. Anyways we are white washing in, which means that we are both going to be new in our area. I am sooooo excited!! I really am sad to leave here, we have been saying goodbye to a lot of the members and after six months I have gotten to know some of them pretty well. But I am ready for a change.

It's been actually really hard and stressful the past week. Elder Cruz has been bugging me so bad!!! I don't know why, but we just can't get along. Also we haven't had much success. Ana Laura (the lady that came to church) - we couldnt ever get a hold of her and on Sunday her friend said that she was going to bring her to church with her but turned out that she had to work. Also with Evangelina and Fabian, we set up some lessons with them but they ended up not being able to. Overall it was just a really hard week. I have realized that if I am angry and fighting with my comp, Heavenly Father isn't going to bless me with people to teach. I really love Elder Cruz and have learned so many things while training him, but I'm just ready for a change.

So apparently I will be mas o menos close to the temple and the mission home. I think that I'm in the same zone as the offices and the assistants. But anyways I have heard that the people there are more closed and have more money so they don't listen to the missionaries. But I don't care about any of that!!!!!!!! I am just wanting to get out there and work. I really am confident that a missionary can change a whole area, and that's what I'm aiming to do.

Well another week without pictures sorry, this computer is dumb but I think that we will be able to find some good computers in Montevideo and yes I have been taking pictures of Florida don't worry.

I love you more than you will ever know!
Elder England



Saying goodbye to Alejandra - It was actually pretty sad -
I hope and pray they can stay active!


Members in our ward!  Florida has been an amazing
place to serve!



No comments:

Post a Comment