Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Carolos' Baptism



Carolos' Baptism

Dear Familia - 

This week was amazing. It couldn't have been better! Carlos was baptised and his son and daughter went. It was a very special day. Elder Stewart came from Montevideo to see the baptism. We also had two zone conferences that went great and a zone activity
that was a success.  It was a great way to finish the mission! 

I was very excited for the interview with President Cook, but for lack of time he only did a short interview to renue my recommend and then said that we would be able to talk next week. But It has really been a great week, and I am very excited for my interview with Pres. I was able however to talk with Hermana Cook for a while and I thoroughly enjoyed it. She is hilarious. 

Elder England

No comments:

Post a Comment